Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sun is Shining

So in an effort to gain one more friend as a follower, the one who said "I'm not going to follow your blog. The pictures are pretty and all but there are no words", I will endeavor to be more wordy in my posts.Thanks Dreamlyn :)

Well summer is here and in Arizona that means the standard vampiric routine; Stay indoors at all times, Travel only by means of air-conditioned vehicles with heavy tint, don't park your vehicle in the sun for more than ten minutes and unless it's a trip to the emergency room it's best not to even bother and just stay indoors.
Thank you Netflix, you saved my life.

To counteract the shut-in experience I get to draw what summer should be about. The sights of the seaside (still working on the sounds and smells).

3 comments:

airrunkle said...

you've got Netflix? you should check out the IT Crowd. Its a british live audience TV show that grows on you and is hilarious.

I'm diggin those last greyscale scifi concepts

DJ said...

What an enjoyable post! keep it up and I may even subscribe. I really like the picture of the ice cream truck, really like it. I enjoy monsters too, but it's really... I dunno, relaxing?!

Sho said...

Very pretty colors :)