Friday, October 7, 2011

Game today, gone tomorrow

Time. I don't have enough of it. Between all of life's many distractions (I'm talking about you 'reality' TV) I find that I don't have time to devote to all of my creative pursuits. To the game i was kinda-sorta working on, I am putting you on hold. It's not you, It's me.

Here's some of my earlier work on it. Maybe next week I'll change my mind it all depends on what's on TV. Right now i need to get back to building my robot.
Stay frosty folks!

7 comments:

Carlos Sanchez said...

Nice!

Andre Kirk said...

Thanks Carlos, I like your latest girlie pic too!

Phattro said...

Sweet...worth the wait I am sure!

Andre Kirk said...

Thanks Phattro. Well we'll just have to wait and see if it's worth it

Tara Rueping said...

Hey I was surfing and I saw this ...WOW....You need to make this game! I love the style! great job!!

SamSara said...

Sweet

Andre Kirk said...

Thanks Tara and Sam! The game isn't abandoned just gestating for a bit.